10 years of offering the Harmony NIPT test
TDL is pleased to recognise 10 years of offering the Harmony® Non-Invasive Prenatal Test performed in the UK.
The Harmony® prenatal test is a blood test that screens for trisomy 21, trisomy 18 and trisomy 13. Additional menu options include monosomy X and other sex chromosome aneuploidies, and fetal sex.
Over the last 10 years:
- Harmony® testing has become available in more than 100 countries
- Harmony® testing has been chosen for the screening of more than 2 million pregnancies worldwide
- Harmony® testing has included >270,000 patients in 74 peer reviewed publications
- Harmony® testing has provided more published clinical evidence than any other NIPT screening test
- Harmony® testing (and all validated NIPTs) provides the most accurate alternative to first trimester, quad or triple test screening.
TDL has completed the first year of the National Screening Programme for NIPT using the Harmony® test.
When it comes to screening in pregnancy, the Harmony® test provides a recognised option of choice for non-invasive prenatal testing.
Clinicians share their views about their trust in Harmony® testing: https://harmonytest.roche.com/global/en/nipt-test-cfdna-clinicians.html
If you would like information about the Harmony® test, please contact email@example.com
|Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing – common aneuploidy screening from maternal blood|