Introducing the new Request form for Down’s Risk Screening (DRP)
All samples for Down’s Risk Screening (first or second trimester) are now referred to the specialist service at Addenbrooke’s Hospital. The Request form for this service has now been updated.
- It is very important to complete all sections, providing details for this new version of the form to enable testing for Down’s Risk.
- Samples and request forms must provide matching full name, surname and DOB.
- Addenbrooke’s Hospital Down’s Risk Screening is UKAS accredited to standard ISO 15189:2012 (ref 9814).
- No change in sample type: 1 x plain or gel SST, OR separated and sent as frozen serum aliquot.
- Ambient sample stability is 72 hours
- TAT: 5 working days
- Test code is unchanged: DRP
|Down Syndrome Risk Profile (2nd trimester) Quad|