TDL Customer Charter
We are committed to being the most helpful pathology service in the UK. Our goal is always to provide a high level of service to our customers, who request pathology services, for their patients. This is a philosophy shared by all Sonic Healthcare Pathology practices.
We are medically led, and patients are our first concern. We always try to look to improve our operational expertise, and we strive to provide professional leadership within our specialities.
We promise to provide easy access to our pathology services
- We will always provide a friendly, helpful service.
- Our automated laboratory departments operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and we aim to achieve, or improve, our published turnaround times.
- Our medical consultants and laboratory teams are available to provide additional clarification, advice or information for tests or results.
We promise to help you
- We invest in technical and operational excellence, with an extensive test repertoire, to ensure access to a leading-edge laboratory service.
- We return results using the reporting method choice, in an as organised and safe way as possible.
We promise to support the communities we work in
- We do our utmost to provide a service, even during extreme external disruptions beyond our control.
- We are committed to our staff’s continued professional development.
- We have an organised programme to provide young people with work experience.
- We support our local community.
We promise to listen
- We acknowledge customer issues, and try to resolve them promptly and consistently.
- If our delivery has been adversely affected, we will address and review our procedures so that our service reaches the highest standards.
- We actively ask for feedback so that we can continue to improve our service.